Wednesday, August 14, 2013

It's time for me to begin to update and actually write on this blog. Here is my beautiful and amazing family. I am so proud of Kaitlyn, our daughter-in-law. She graduated from Kansas State in May. If all goes well, my oldest son, Brennan, will graduate in December. My middle son, Austin (the one with the beard), will be a senior this year. He will be playing football in a couple of days. I have already started praying for his safety. Hannah, my beautiful, 16 year old daughter is a complete joy. She is in pretty great "like" with a young man. I am still trying to get used to that fact. My wife, Heidi (thankfully she does not have a beard), is one of the most amazing people I know. She is a beautiful and godly wife and mother. God blessed me beyond anything I can imagine with my family. I'm going to try and write at least once a week. Some will just be random thoughts I have about my faith, my church, and my family. My hope is to point you to the joy of the Lord. Keep looking back.

No comments: